Friday, September 12, 2014

Refinement

Refinement of the 2 selected thumbs. The one on the left has a little more organic feel, I named him SYCK... the name was from a text that I sent to my friend where I misspelled 'sick". The teacher wants the mech to be a little more bulky, I personally like the thinner legs considering how slender the mech looks. However I want to improve my design so I listened to the pro.  No questions asked!

I really like the bulk guy design and so does the teacher. I'm going to redo the drawing because I feel like a front view is boring, I also used symmetry so I feel like I cheated. 
I will be working on the colored version this weekend. I'm definitely going to make 3D versions of those once the class is done because I'd love to see them in 3D!



No comments:

Post a Comment